Stonecliff Homes Continues Progress in Evans Farm
While things seemingly may continue to move a little slowly for the Evans Farm project as a whole, Stonecliff Homes is plowing forward by releasing a 2-Story, 3-Bedroom, 2.5-Bath Floor Plan with pricing – immediately on the heels of releasing our 3-Bedroom Ranch Floor Plan earlier this month.
Needless to say, Stonecliff Homes is surprising a lot of people – in a good way.
Take a look at Stonecliff’s design below. As is the case with all Evans Farm built homes, each home is custom-built and different from the next. If you have an idea in mind, or you’d like to expand on the one seen here (or our Ranch plan), we’d love to talk to you and begin the conversation to see what we can do for you.
3-Bedroom 2-Story Details*
- Two-Story style
- Approx 2,200 sq ft above grade
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, 1 Half Bath
- Sizable Front Porch
- 1st Floor Dining Room, Living Room and Family Room
- 8’ tall solid Masonite doors w/painted trim
- Amish custom-built cabinets painted or stained (your choice)
- Granite counter tops in kitchen and baths
- Bamboo flooring in common areas
- Plush wall to wall carpet in bedrooms
- 2nd Floor Sitting Area
- 2nd Floor Deck/Balcony off Master Bedroom
- Tiled shower and tub walls to ceiling, tile floors in baths
- Hardie board siding w/ brick wrap on foundation, shutters per print
- Front porch per print
- Full, 9’ poured wall basement
- Steel beam in basement and engineered floor joists per print
- 10’ tall 2”x6” exterior walls with R-19 batt insulation, R-40 blown insulation
- Lighting and landscape allowances included
- Priced from $332,759 (excluding lot cost)
* Details and price may vary dependent upon Buyer’s customization choices.
Interested in Building in Evans Farm?
Have you been thinking about building in Evans Farm and want to know how to take the next step to know if it’s really the right community for you? It’s time to talk with Stonecliff Homes about the process. Let’s talk about your situation and your options. We’d be honored to begin that conversation with you.
Simply fill out the form below, and we’ll reach out to you soon. Or, you can always call or text us at (614) 271-9100.