Stonecliff Homes is Leading the Way in Evans Farm
Stonecliff Homes has been hard at work, helping to lead the charge of custom home builders in Lewis Center’s Evans Farm community. Not only are we working on the first two official Columbus MLS listings for Evans Farm but we’ve also been finalizing two separate floorplans for our reserved lots in Evans Farm. That’s right! We’re already designing artistic floorplans for the Evans Farm community.
If you’re interested in building with Stonecliff Homes in Evans Farm, please take a moment to review the following details of our 1-story Ranch, and be on the lookout for our 2-Story floorplan coming soon. Today, we present to you our custom design for a 3-Bedroom Ranch layout which would fit perfectly on one of the smaller, less expensive 40-foot wide lots in Phase 1 of Evans Farm. Let’s take a look…
3-Bedroom Ranch Details*
- One story Ranch style
- 1,740 sq ft above grade
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths
- Sizable Front Porch
- Convenient Den located off Foyer
- 8’ tall solid Masonite doors w/painted trim
- Amish custom-built cabinets painted or stained (your choice)
- Granite counter tops in kitchen and baths
- Bamboo flooring in common areas
- Plush wall to wall carpet in bedrooms
- Tiled shower and tub walls to ceiling, tile floors in baths
- Hardie board siding w/ brick wrap on foundation, shutters per print
- Front porch per print
- Full, 9’ poured wall basement
- Steel beam in basement and engineered floor joists per print
- 10’ tall 2”x6” exterior walls with R-19 batt insulation, R-40 blown insulation
- Lighting and landscape allowances included
- Priced from $328,881 (excluding lot cost)
* Details and price may vary dependent upon Buyer’s customization choices.
Interested in Building in Evans Farm?
Have you been thinking about building in Evans Farm and want to know how to take the next step to know if it’s really the right community for you? It’s time to talk with Stonecliff Homes about the process. Let’s talk about your situation and your options. We’d be honored to begin that conversation with you.
Simply fill out the form below, and we’ll reach out to you soon. Or, you can always call or text us at (614) 271-9100.